Long renowned for its excellent infrastructure, low tax rates, qualified workforce and mild climate, Georgia has become the economic center of the booming Southeastern United States.
The Georgia Department of Economic Development (GDEcD) is the division of state government responsible for economic development and industrial recruitment. Headquartered in Atlanta, this department supports new and expanding industries. Georgia's European office in Munich promotes international business recruitment through a range of complimentary information and no-cost business location services.
What We Can Do To Help You
Investment, Site Location, Business Re-location
Relocate a business to Georgia where 32 Fortune 1000 companies are headquartered, workforce training is fast and free, and businesses have direct, easy access to global markets. A booming, well-educated workforce, reasonably priced land, favorable taxes, and an advanced logistics and transportation infrastructure have convinced companies like Porsche, UPS, ZF Friedrichshafen, Boeing, Caterpillar, Baxter and Home Depot as well as thousands of international businesses to relocate or establish operations in Georgia.
To serve the U.S. and other North American markets, reduce transport and production costs and benefit from traditional commercial links between the U.S. and South America, successful European firms eventually establish a commercial presence in the U.S. The GDEcD assists European companies intending to establish, relocate or expand such business operations.
Our services, which are at no-cost, confidential and offered under no obligation, include:
- Professional support in all areas of business site location
- Detailed information on industry sectors, operating costs and investment incentives
- Execution of a project-specific business site location study
- Identification of communities with available sites, buildings or offices
- Organization of a customized visit to Georgia to tour and evaluate business sites
- Access to free technical and on-going labor training programs
- Contact with attorneys, accountants, local authorities and others who can provide you with the professional advice you require
Are you looking for an ideal place to establish or expand your U.S. or North American operations? Georgia is an excellent location for your business. Discover why over 1,200 European companies own and maintain facilities and offices in the state and why 70-plus nations operate consulates, trade offices, and bi-national chambers of commerce. Visit www.georgia.org for more information.
State of Georgia, European Office
T: + 49 (0) 89.517.027.40
F: + 49 (0) 89.517.027.45
Visit www.georgia.org for more information.